The Woodstock Model Railroad Club invites you to come along with as together we build an empire. Stay tuned for progress updates, tips and techniques. All comments are welcome. Email ljbrinker@yahoo.ca

Friday, May 16, 2014

Power Plant Road

For an area that I had never envisioned as little more than a curve of track with a little scenery, it has taken on a life of its own. First a farm was added and then Jim brings in a collection of buildings for the area. Try as I might, he wouldn't let me give them a good home on my Grants Pass Western, hmm.  Haley's Grain Store by Blair Line, and Macon's General Store and Quality Woodworking, both  laser-cut wood kits by Walthers were added to the end of the Power Plant Road. Jim did an awesome job on these kits. As this area develops into a small town, I wonder if we can connect it to the station at Warwick, let's see, a hilly road and an old Bailey bridge across the McDonald River, would look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment