The Woodstock Model Railroad Club invites you to come along with as together we build an empire. Stay tuned for progress updates, tips and techniques. All comments are welcome. Email ljbrinker@yahoo.ca

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Distractions for Self Isolation




This is a classic shunting puzzle in British model railroad circles. Hopefully you can see the car colours clearly enough to see where the orange engine has to switch each car to its new lo-cation on the lower diagram.


Have a go!  I eventually did get it but I quit timing myself at 10 min. How did you do?












This is a screen grab that I had 
difficulties trying to crop so I left it as is.

The idea is to build your train from some of the cars in the upper diagram and leave the rest where they are in lower diagram. Give this a try, too. I didn't time myself on this one












No comments:

Post a Comment