The Woodstock Model Railroad Club invites you to come along with as together we build an empire. Stay tuned for progress updates, tips and techniques. All comments are welcome. Email ljbrinker@yahoo.ca

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Tuesday night at the Huff and Puff

It is nice to see Don is doing well and my be home soon, get well soon.  This was about the sixth time it has rained on Tuesday night, what's up? Mount Tom gets detailed, and is still growing. Zorra Cement plant gets an application of gravel and other scenic details. The area of the first switch back is looking great. A new transformer is delivered to the power plant, and the mine has a few more buildings. The track arrangement to the meat packing plant and stock yard was changed. It will now have 2 sidings.  A stack of foam has been added to build a rock wall where the car float docks at the branch line.






new turnout to be added

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend,
    I want to make a model and will have a cement factory. I saw her and loved.
    You bought in store or made?
    I could help me, because I want an equal. hihi

    ReplyDelete