The Woodstock Model Railroad Club invites you to come along with as together we build an empire. Stay tuned for progress updates, tips and techniques. All comments are welcome. Email ljbrinker@yahoo.ca

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

There comes a time to paint.

My wife gave me some free time      ( read she went shopping) so I had some time to go up to the club. My procrastination has lasted long enough, time to paint the backdrop around the new tunnel portal.  I had a general idea in mind, blending in the stone cliff and the rock structure that had been installed around the tunnel portal. What was needed was a mountain with colours and structure that resembles the cliff, being careful to make the lines in the painting match the lines of the cliff. With a Timmy's in hand and an hour to paint, I got most of the basic part of the painting done.

1 comment:

  1. Super job as usual, Larry. Your scenery really adds needed pizzazz to that area.

    ReplyDelete